Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Everyday Club- update

Well, how are you doing? Have you been handing out Gospel tracts? Have you been intentionally trying to engage people in conversation?

I've been trying to hand out tracts every day this month or engage people in conversation. The highlight of this month happened when I got to phone fish for Ambassador's Alliance Radio. That was really fun and it really stretched me. I had about twenty-five minutes to find someone. So, I prayed God would send me a fish in less than 20 minutes. He did it and two people got to hear the Gospel. One of the most difficult places to share the Gospel, in my opinion, is the South. So many people are Gospel hardened. They have heard it all before since they were in diapers and they don't believe it applies to them because they are basically good people who go to church.

I have handed out some tracts everyday so far. I have been to a Festival and handed out hundreds and then I went to Sam's Club today and handed out two. You want consistency not quantity. If you've never handed out a tract, try it. If you can't muster up the courage, try stuffing them in magazines or books at stores you visit.

I look forward to the new year. I have had a lot of growth through a most difficult situation. I believe it has changed how I view situations and people and hope that it will help me to continue to never quit. Looking forward to the New Year, I hope to be more consistent about sharing my experiences in hope that it will encourage you to share your faith.

3 comments:

Wayne Dawg said...

Don't know if I will be online tomorrow...

Merry Christmas!!

The Old Geezer said...

you have a interesting blog
God bless you

dede said...

hey sister...i actually heard you on the AA blogtalk radio the other day. great job!

i also stopped by to tell you i like the new look of your blogsite.

double-portion blessings for you & yours for the coming year.

love,