Thursday, April 30, 2009

This call may be monitored for quality assurance

Well, I suspect that the last several calls from U.S. Bank have been monitored for quality control purposes and someone didn't like that every time someone called trying to get us to go in debt they got the Gospel instead! I have not received anymore calls from them for over 2 months.

One thing that I do know for sure is that I was faithful with the opportunity that the Lord had given to me. I pray for those people and wonder if Jeff ever bought a Bible and repent? Did Ellen ever share the Gospel with anyone and was she encouraged? Did Christina ever recover from the shock of thinking about death? Here's the previous posts.

http://chipperfisher.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-phone-solicitors.html

http://chipperfisher.blogspot.com/2008/10/another-phone-fish.html

http://chipperfisher.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-love-us-bank.html

I laugh at all those calls I received while being on the do-not-call list. But, I do and always will continue to pray for those people. I wonder if I will ever meet someone in heaven and the Lord introduces us by saying, "Your obedience was the means I had ordained for this believer to be saved. Yes, your obedience really did matter."

I know God isn't wringing His hands in heaven waiting for me or any other believer for that matter to act. I still am in awe that God would condescend to use a peon like me to share a message of salvation with anyone. Look for those opportunities especially the ones that come to you that He places in your lap. I know there were so many that I have had that I squandered. I am thankful that He gives me the opportunities that He does. It is the very least I can do for a God that is so great.

No comments: