Friday, February 6, 2009

Restroom Tracting

I pretty much stick tracts anywhere there are people present. One of those places are public restrooms. But, today I wondered if anyone actually reads it or does it get tossed? No sooner had I half whispered half prayed that, but I see a lady walk across the restaurant with a million dollar bill in her hand on crutches. She sat down and read it very slowly. Flipped it over and read it again, and then kept reading.


My daughter and I had just returned from the restroom. Did this lady take this one tucked behind the corner of the mirror?

Or, perhaps as she grabbed for a paper towel, she got the million dollar bill first.

Maybe she saw it sitting in front of the flowers on the table. We also tuck one in the drawer of this table every time we go to this restaurant and every time we come back, they are gone.

Regardless, God caused the eyes of this woman to see this tract and she read it for a very long time. Pray for her and for whomever else she shows the tract too that if she is not a believer that God will use that as the means by which he brings her to a saving knowledge of Christ. I was so grateful that God allowed me to see her within seconds of me wondering if anyone even reads these. It is the only time I have ever seen someone really read a tract that I had just placed and not actually handed to them. He is so good and so gracious that He even answers whispers. I just prayed that the law would do its job and I pray that I see her in heaven one day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so awesome!! I love that God gave you that gift that your efforts are not in vain~

Blessings!